How to View/Print eBill?
Enroll & Pay> Campus Finances> View / Print Bill
- Why do I have a Prior Balance on my statement?
Prior balance does not mean you still owe. The prior balance reflects the ending balance from your last bill. All payments received since your last bill (including financial aid) will be reflected on your current statement. Please refer to "pay this amount" to determine if you have a balance due.
- Frequently Asked Questions (click here)
Please remember that this is your account and you are ultimately responsible for any amounts owed to KU. Therefore, it is very important that you make sure those who assist you with your financial obligations are aware of payment due dates, amounts owed, KU policy and procedures, etc. In addition, KU can only provide information regarding your account to others if you provide us with written authorization by completing an “Authorization to Release Student Information” form. You only need to complete this form once unless you want to change who you’ve authorized KU to talk to regarding your account. This form is available at www.bursar.ku.edu/forms/all_forms.aspx.
You can provide another person access to your financial information by creating an online Authorized user. Instructions for creating a guardian account are available through the Bursar’s website at payment login.
eBills are created on or about the 21st of each month and are due on the 15th of the following month.
- You will receive an eBill notification each time a new eBill is created and added to your online account. Since all students are required to provide KU with a valid email address, student eBill notification will be sent to KU registered email address. You can change your KU designated email address by going to www.ku.edu/computing/services. In addition, you can create a Authorized user through Enroll & Pay so another person can view your account balance, obtain eBills, and process online payments on your behalf. By providing an email address for each authorized user, they will be notified electronically each time an eBill is created.
- eBills will include details of current charges. Prior monthly detail can be found by viewing past bills. Bills are available for the current year and 4 past years only.
- If you want to pay by paper check, you must print your eBill and submit the payment remittance with your check. All payments mailed to the lockbox in Kansas City must include the remittance form. Failure to do this will delay the process of your payment. In addition, please include student KUID number on the check.