Student Login (Enroll & Pay) - Click
Here Enroll & Pay - Self-service> Student Center> under Personal Information> Setup Authorized Users.
Authorized User Login - Click Here
Authorized user access allows someone other than the student to view a specific student's account and make payments online on
behalf of a student.
To Create an Authorized User Account:
- Students can login to the Enroll & Pay System using the Online ID and Password they have set up with the university.
- Click Student Center > Personal Information > Setup Authorized User.
"Accept" to continue.
- A screen called “Setup Authorized User" should appear.
- Note the section, labeled ‘Payer Key'. This combination of letters, numbers, and symbols is the code the authorized
user will need to access the account when they login to the system. Students must provide the authorized user with the Payer
Key and your 7digit KUID to be able to access the system.
- Enter the first and last name of the person you wish to have access to the account and their email address. Authorized users
will be notified electronically each month when a new eBill has been created.
- If you want to add additional authorized users (five max), click on the plus sign (+) on the right to add an additional
line. Otherwise, proceed to "save" information.
- Once you have entered all information for your authorized users, click ‘Save' at the bottom of the screen.
To Login as an Authorized User:
- Authorized users will use the same main login page as students, at
- All authorized users will enter PAYER as the KU Online ID and payer9* (both case sensitive) as the password.
- Click on ‘Enroll and Pay‘ once in the system, Campus Finances> Account Inquiry, Make Payment – Recharge KU
card or Print/View a Bill.
- Enter the Payer Key provided by the student, then the student's 7-digit KU ID.
- To change the Payer Key code, go to Authorized Users Access, sign in with the current code. Click on Accept after reading
password and the fields for making the change are provided. When finished, click on Save.
- To make a payment, click on the "Make a Payment tab and press the make a Payment or Recharge KU card. The QuikPAY
Important Information screen will display. Select ‘Make Payment‘ from the grey box on the left hand side of the
screen and then select Student Account. Enter the amount and the method of payment.
- You can navigate to view your bill by using the Print or View a bill option under the self-service> Campus Finances
menu at the top of the screen.